These are a few of my favourite things....

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Have you ever wondered why we evolved to dream? Or why dreams can seem so real and meaningful when we are experiencing them but are mostly forgotten? Or why, when we do manage to remember a dream, it often seems so weird?

Dreams are sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping, strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and biological purposesof dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as onerirolgy.

I have been dreaming so much lately, sometimes three or four different dreams a night. So I decided to look into the meaning of dreams.

I have dreamt the common dreams like, falling off a cliff (not hitting the bottom , THANK GOD!), losing my teeth, my hair falling out e.t.c. But i have had the most perculiar dreams which have had me waking up in a cold sweat. The other night I dreamt I was in a market place and it was a lush day, then all of a sudden I was in a big hanger inside an aeroplane, then a massive storm came and I was flying around in a aircraft with no engines and i was so scared. And a one where my ex's mam started attacking me along with the rest of his family.

So I would be interested to know of any weird dreams which you have. Let me know.

Wendy
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment