These are a few of my favourite things....

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Can we fix it.... Yes we can!


Am sure my mam thinks I am actually the Wendy from Bob the Builder, and not the Wendy that she gave birth to.

"Wendy will you be in all day?"
"Why?"
"Because I have ordered a few bits of new furniture for my room, and there getting delivered today"
"OK no problem mam"

(KNOCK KNOCK)

And there it was not the few bits of furniture my mam said she had ordered, but 16 large flat packs from Tescos.

It took three men to load all the boxes into the kitchen.

"Just sign on the line love"

And there it was my mams furniture, neatly boxed up. The shiny duck tape, the cardboard colouring, just lovely.

Two bruises, one spelk and two blisters later.....there was her furniture assembled . It took me three whole days to put together two wardrobes, a corner unit, two sets of six drawers and two bedside cabinets.

I like being set a challenge but this was a rather large one. But the smile on her face when she seen it was more than satisfying.

So if you need any D.I.Y jobs doing, please don't ask me hahaha.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment