These are a few of my favourite things....

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Happy birthday to me.


I have now reached another decade in my life, I am now 20yrs old :(. I don't want to grow up. Why can i not stay a little girl for the rest of my life. Not have to worry about bills, running a car, working, studying, just have mammy run around after me and solving all my problems.

People say it all goes down hill from 21. Well at least Ihave another year until that happens.

I did however have a really nice birthday, apart from getting absolutely mortal and running around the streets of Newcastle like a complete mad woman, falling over and throwing up. But hey they say the best nights are those you cant remember lol.

Let me know of some of your crazy nights out.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment