These are a few of my favourite things....

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Egypt


Not long now until I will be flying off to the land of the Pharaohs. Yes my friends that's right i am jetting off to Egypt for two weeks of sun, sea and ... mummies.

I will be staying in Sharm el Sheik at the three Georges hotel. I am really excited I have always wanted to visit the pyramids since I was about 7 yrs old.

I have my T G Huges suitcase, filled to the brim with my primarni collection and £1 flip flops, which are bound to snap after the first hour.

I find it so funny when your walking around on holiday, and you can spot from a mile away who the English are. There they are flaunting their Matalan beach towels, primarni sunglasses and ASDA George beach bags.

Nine times out of ten you will be relaxing on the beach, the cool breeze sifting through your hair then "Oi divint gan in the watar withoot ya armbands on man!" and there it is the good old geordie accent, you can just never get away from it.

Anyways please update me on where abouts you are going off on holiday.

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. Its a bit hot for me though, i'd burn to a crisp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i know im pretty lucky. I hope i get a nice tan lol. You off on holiday this year? x x

    ReplyDelete